- March 20, 2023 - Virtual Imaging Lecture Series
- March 31, 2023 - Mammography Workshop
- April 14, 21, & 28, 2023 - Mammography Workshop
- April 20-22, 2023 - Curietherapies 2023: Advance Targeting for Personalized Patient Care (Partner Event)
- June 2-3, 2023 - The National Conference for MRTs (Partner Event)
- September 20-23, 2023 - CARO-COMP Joint Scientific Meeting
Medical Physics is a dynamic profession and requires commitment to continuous learning and professional development. COMP serves as the gateway to educational and professional opportunities in the field by both promoting and organizing annual events to support your development and expand your network
Have your event added to our calendar
Request for support
From time to time, COMP provides financial or administrative support for projects, local or regional continuing education events. If you are a COMP member, on a COMP standing committee or a partner association and have an initiative that aligns with COMP's strategic vision and mission you can complete this form to submit your request.
Project or event request form
Requests will be sent to the Board or appropriate committee for consideration and a response provided as soon as possible.
Please note that due to the volume of requests to support continuing education events, the COMP Education Committee will review and determine funding requests twice annually. Applications must be submitted by June 15 and December 15. Decisions will be made twice yearly at the next Education Committee following the deadline.