ASM CO-VID-EO Contest!
Before we gather virtually, let's have some fun!
Submit a video! Your video should convey the idea of connection within a group, throughout a province, across Canada, or even across the world. The sky is the limit! It could be funny, or it could be professional. All submissions will be entered into a contest, and winners will be announced at the ASM 2021. Get ready, a Curie cash jackpot is at stake!
- Create a short video (maximum 1 min).
- Topics for the video include but are not limited to: the ASM theme, explaining your work as a medical physicist, your journey in medical physics, lip-dub, Tik Tok style, etc…
- All submissions will be shared on COMP social media once moderated by the ASM committee.
- Each video should have a unique identifiable title, for example: #TitleCOVIDEO and be submitted with #ASMCOVIDEOContest.
- Finalists will be determined by the most likes, shares, and comments containing their hashtag on social media. Winners will be decided through a vote by the ASM and Communications Committees.
- Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org post on social media and tag @MedPhysCA #ASMCOVIDEOContest
Published on June 10, 2021
Pieces of Interest from COMP for the week of October 18, 2021 – Message from the COMP President/Session 2 – COMP Imaging Lecture Series/Graduate Student Seminar Series
Read the Message from the COMP President in the October issue of InterACTIONS. Register for the next session in the COMP Imaging Lecture Series: Multi-institution...
Pieces of Interest from COMP for the week of October 11 – IOMP IDMP Webinar/COMP IDMP 2021 Contest/Happy 50th Birthday to the CT Scan!
Check out the IOMP webinar on IDMP 2021: Communicating the Role of Medical Physicists to the Public, Sunday, 7th November 2021 at 12 pm GMT: Register here. Speaking of...