Pieces of Interest from COMP for the week of October 31 – In Conversation with Medical Physicists/ABC’s of Nuclear Science/CMBES Webinars
- Former COMP member Paul Ravindran, who is based in India, has developed a YouTube Channel (which includes some of his lectures as well as recent interviews with the broad topic of “In Conversation With …” The purpose of these “Conversations” is to help any medical physicist to learn from distinguished medical physicists to help them shape their careers. The first two of these interviews were with COMP members Jerry Battista and Jake Van Dyk.
- Looking to start ‘em young? Check out the ABCs of Nuclear Science: A rhyming alphabet book!
- The Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Society has two upcoming webinars:
- o Nov 15, 2022: Opportunities for CMBES within the Evolving Global Clinical Engineering Field
- o Nov 29, 2022: Health Technology Management in the North
Published on October 31, 2022
Pieces of Interest from COMP for the week of November 27 – IDEAs@Home/New Radiation Therapy Machines in Nova Scotia/Executive Director Report
Remember when we all thought we'd be returning to some level of normalcy after the Covid-19 pandemic? Instead many of us still bear the scars from a pandemic while...
Pieces of Interest from COMP for the week of November 20 – COMP IDMP Contest Re-cap/ Do women prefer female radiologists to perform breast ultrasound?/ #AroundCanadaInMedPhysWays
This year, in honour of International Day of Medical Physics on November 7, the COMP Communications Committee invited the COMP membership to submit their best photos...
Pieces of Interest from COMP for the week of November 13 – Japan Celebrates IDMP 2023/Message from the CCPM President/MCCPM and Mammography Exams
Find out how Japan celebrated IDMP2023! Read the Message from the CCPM President in the latest issue of InterACTIONS! MCCPM exam applications are due December 1, 2023 and...