COMP 2022 Annual General Meeting
Friday June 24, 2022, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM ET
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Members of the CANADIAN ORGANIZATION OF MEDICAL PHYSICISTS (COMP) will be held in person at the Salle de Bay et Foyer, Fairmont Frontenac, QC and electronically via Zoom Webinar on June 24, 2022, from 4:00 – 5:00 pm (EDT) for the following purposes:
- To receive the audited financial statements of COMP for the financial year ended December 31, 2021;
- To announce new Directors of the COMP Board;
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
For further information, please download the 2022 COMP AGM Package
PLAN FOR YOUR ATTENDANCE:
- If you are attending in-person: Please join us in the Salle de Bal at the Chateau Frontenac Hotel in Quebec City on the 24th day of June, 2022, at 4:00 pm (EDT).
- If you are attending electronically via Zoom Webinar: Pre-registration will be required by the 22nd day of June, 2022, at 4:00 pm (EDT).
The COMP AGM is an important opportunity for members to participate in the activity of the organization. We hope the hybrid model we are using makes it possible for as many members to attend as possible.
Thank you on behalf of the COMP Board of Directors