History of COMP and Medical Physics in Canada
A review of the development of cobalt-60 in Canada was published by Doug Cormack with Peter Munro in two issues of InterACTIONS in 1999:
- This History Paper on Cobalt-60 profiles the significant Canadian involvement and was published in Medical Physics International.
- The induction of Harold Johns into the Canadian Medical Hall of Fame in 1998
A nice summary of the history of Medical Physics in Canada including, the formation of COMP and the CCPM, was published by Ervin Podgorsak in Medical Physics International in August 2013.
- Minutes of the very first Canadian Association of Medical Physicists (CAMP) meeting
- COMP Members know how to put on a good show!
- Jack Cunningham Memorial Article
Other historical content is in the process of being developed. Stay tuned!