COMP has an agreement with the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) to fund one or more Innovation Grants to enhance the safe use of ionizing radiation in medicine.
The intent of the program is to support the creation of innovative tools that address radiation safety and security issues. Examples include:
- The development of software systems to facilitate quality control of safety systems
- Tools to enable consistent and comprehensive equipment service logging
- Tools to enable sharing of quality control and equipment data
- Professional development/educational tools including development of resources related to radiation safety training.
2022 Innovation Grant Competition - DEADLINE EXTENDED February 10, 2023!
COMP is re-issuing a call for applications for the 2022 Innovation Grant competition, with $16,000 available to fund one or more successful projects.
Download the application package.
- Grant application launch – December 23, 2022
- EXTENDED!!! Application submission deadline – February 10, 2023
- Results announced – Week of March 13, 2023
- Funds released – March 23, 2023
Questions or to apply:
Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com by 5:00 PM ET on February 10, 2023