Virtual Medical Imaging Lecture Series
COMP is pleased to launch its newest lecture series! The Virtual Medical Imaging Lecture Series is designed to serve our diverse membership (both in modality and geography) and will present a mix of fundamentals, cutting edge research, and new imaging technologies. Lectures will be delivered by internationally renowned faculty and will be held in English, via zoom. Dr. Peter Watson of McGill University Health Centre and the newest COMP Imaging Committee Member is leading and moderating this initiative.
Participation is open to everyone, with discounts available for COMP members and those interested in purchasing the entire series!
Lecture Series Schedule:
- Reveal 35C: The Path to Market for the World's First Clinical, Portable Dual Energy X-ray Detector with Dr. Karim S. Karim – September 27th, 1-2pm EST
- Multi-institution Consensus for Portable Chest Radiographs Through Glass Barriers with Dr. Sarah McKenney – October 25th, 1-2pm EST
- Fundamentals of DR with Dr. Bassem Elshahat – November 29th, 1-2pm EST
- MR Spectroscopy with Dr. Atiyah Yahya – January 24th, 1-2pm EST
- Photon counting CT with Dr. Mikael Simard – March 28th, 1-2pm EST
- Continuous dose monitoring of CT exams with Dr. Moulay Ali Nassir – April 25th, 1-2pm EST
Continuing Education Credits
1 MPCEC credit for participating in each lecture
Policy Against Inappropriate Behaviour at COMP Sponsored Events