COMP has sponsorship and exhibit opportunities to suit all needs!
Looking to exhibit? Jump here to sign up.
The 68th COMP Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) is the premier meeting of the Canadian medical physics community. The ASM is a unique opportunity to foster collaborative relationships and to share and embrace new knowledge. Participants engage in leading edge continuing education and learn about the latest developments in scientific research.
The theme for the 2022 meeting is Science Unplugged. The 2022 COMP ASM will be an in-person event held at the Fairmont Frontenac in Québec City, Québec from June 22-25 2022. All public health measures in effect at the time of the event will be adhered to.
The COMP ASM will be attended by medical physics professionals from Canada and around the world including:
- Professional physicists, scientists and academics representing a broad spectrum of clinical, research and academic interests
- Leaders and decision-makers in the medical physics community
- Young professionals and graduate students in the field of medical physics
The COMP ASM is an event designed to promote engagement and dialogue on emerging issues in the medical physics community within Canada and beyond. As a partner, you will be able to connect with your target audience through interactive social events, vendor meeting rooms and an exhibit hall.
If you wish to:
- connect with leaders and decision-makers in the medical physics community,
- develop relationships, and
- position your brand and products to increase your company’s visibility and image
the 2022 COMP ASM is your destination!
COMP is committed to a mutually beneficial relationship with our industry partners. Please contact Khadija Cutcher, COMP Membership and Education Coordinator - email@example.com to discuss how we can best work with you.